You venture, you gain
Joint venture lawyers
Joint ventures can be a game changer for your business, but no matter how exciting it is to work with a new business partner, getting it right from the start is essential.
Our proactive solicitors, experts in joint venture law, lay the groundwork and arm you with the vital legal and practical insights and protections you need.
The result? From day one you know what to expect from each other, helping you to make a success of your new venture.
After all, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Helping you with joint venture law
Our experienced corporate lawyers can provide advice on:
- corporate joint ventures, such as where you set up a new partnership or corporate entity to work together
- commercial joint ventures, such as through a co-operation or collaboration agreement
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and solutions-focused corporate lawyers can help you:
- find the right joint venture structure for your current and future needs
- structure and create your joint venture
- navigate the complexities of the law and practice of joint ventures (from competition law to employment law and intellectual property rights to data protection matters)
- undertake due diligence on the other party
- resolve any joint venture dispute
What our clients say:
Steve Siggs, Clark Group
“Steele Raymond’s advice and assistance was as invaluable as ever in completing this acquisition. We have worked with the Steele Raymond team many times over the years and they always provide a comprehensive top tier service which we know and trust as the best in the region”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
Where there’s finance, there’s the inevitable fine print. So when you’ve identified a deal, we step in...
All businesses own intellectual property (IP) in some form or another, whatever they do and in whatever...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset commercial law firm, Steele Raymond LLP has advised on the acquisition of Ability Projects, a Poole-based manufacturer and supplier of fan ...
Thirty leading entrepreneurs in the South have been given insights into how to build and secure value in their businesses. The seminar was held by commercial ...