Pension Property Investment
Planning for your future
Commercial Property Pension Solicitors
When buying, selling or letting commercial property through a SIPP or SSAS pension scheme you need lawyers who are experts in dealing with the complexities of pension property investments.
Our commercial property lawyers are among the most experienced solicitors in dealing with SIPP and SSAS pension property investments in the UK.
The result? We use our considerable experience in acting for pension trustees in commercial property transactions to solve problems that often arise when dealing with the purchasing, mortgaging, letting and selling of commercial property through SIPP and SSAS pension schemes.
Helping you with SIPP & SSAS pension property
Our experienced commercial property pension lawyers can provide advice on:
- the purchase and mortgage of commercial property through SIPP and SSAS pension schemes
- the sale of commercial property through SIPP and SSAS pension schemes
- joint ownership of commercial property pension investments
- the grant and renewal of leases of pension property investments to member tenants or to third party tenants
- leasehold management of pension property investments
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and solutions-focused commercial property pension lawyers can help you:
- purchase, sell and mortgage commercial property investments
- negotiate commercial leases and renewals
- manage commercial property pension investments including licences to assign, sublet and alter
- recover rent arrears
- negotiate joint ownership arrangements
- settle any commercial property disputes (for more information, see: Property disputes & litigation)
What our clients say:
Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am really grateful that I met you two, my dream team as I always refer you to. I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathetic towards your clients. I would strongly recommend you, Lindsay, to other people”
Lynne Palau , Hotel Collingwood
“The team, did an excellent job. Steele Raymond have depth of knowledge across all of their commercial teams which has given us the confidence in our decisions and clarity for the future”
Michelle Miller, Private Client
“You did a fantastic job! I am very impressed. This was a hard situation with several unusual details. You and your team made it happen”
Bournemouth, Family Client
“Thank you for your direct advice and for keeping me focused”
Commercial Property Client, Bournemouth
“Once again, we thank you for your extreme professional approach”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
When dealing with development transactions it’s essential to have expert property development lawyers...
Few people enjoy the prospect of a property dispute. However, for many of us, at one time or another,...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
The short-term lettings site Airbnb has exploded in popularity in the last year. But since its growth first began, it has been surrounded with controversy ...
When negotiating heads of terms for a new lease, a tenant may be under pressure to come to an agreement with the landlord quickly due to the operational ...