Business Support - Digital Marketing Manager
Lee Taylor, Business Development Director
“As a firm, we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to build on our success and play an exciting part in our future. Steele Raymond is, at heart, a people business. For us, the law isn’t an abstract concept, rather it is something that is at the core of people’s lives and businesses.”
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to join our Business Development & Marketing team in Bournemouth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional and engaging Digital Marketing Manager to help manage our brand presence online and digital reputation across our website and wider digital channels. Working closely with the Business Development Director and Partners, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the digital strategy for the firm providing a high-quality digital user experience for all clients.
The role will focus on the creative development of online content across the firm’s public and client-facing digital channels.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will have demonstrable skills and experience in the following:
- Website project management including optimising, editing content and launching new functionality to ensure the best client user experience
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic and conversions to the firms website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the firms website
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the firm at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Search Engine Optimisation and Paid Search/Social
- Solid experience of working in the field of digital marketing, website design and conversion rate optimisation
- You will be able to edit content for the web and make sure SEO best practices are in place across the company website
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- A proven track record of paid search and social including Adwords and social media channels
- Developing and coordinating a content strategy and content assets including legal insights, press releases,news and video production
- Management of a variety of social media channels and creative content development
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud packages including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Management & Reporting
- The ability to manage multiple projects and external collaborators
- Experience of client relationship management software and its implementation in a commercial environment
- Strong track record of generating business, managing programs and processes with a demonstrable return on investment
- Excellent written English and the ability to articulate clearly and concisely
- Experienced line management skills, confident tin working in a corporate environment and driving projects through to completion
- The ability to make complex and technical literature understandable for the wider public and team around you
Requirements for the Role
- Demonstrable experience with digital marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing
- Data-driven, technically competent and commercially minded
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Previous digital marketing experience within professional services will be an advantage but not essential.
If you are a brilliant content writer, you understand how to analyse and optimise websites, and think strategically to deliver compelling digital marketing campaigns, then please get in touch.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
Our exceptional team of solicitors and business support staff are here to give clients the quality service they need.
At Steele Raymond, clients benefit from our decades of experience of turning knowledge into wisdom - helping them draw the right conclusions, make the right judgments and embrace new opportunities.
But we believe that the law needs to have a human side too.
That’s why clients can rely on us to strip away the legalese and speak in plain English.
That’s why we listen to client needs and put them at the very heart of what we do.
We are a leading regional firm based in Bournemouth providing high quality commercial and private client services.
We have been continuously Legal 500 ‘top tier’ rated for the last 14 years in our main practice areas of Commercial Property, Company & Commercial and Commercial Dispute Resolution.
We have a very clear strategy of sustained growth and client excellence. Our two offices have been totally refurbished and we have invested in IT, marketing and practice management. We have significantly grown in the last few years by attracting excellent new partners and senior team members from other regional firms
We are very proud of our values and friendly, supportive culture. We actively encourage all partners and staff to
develop their potential and provide excellent prospects for career progression and promotion.
EXCEPTIONAL LEGAL CAREERS
Find out more about us h2 >
When you have a critical business decision to make, you need advisors who work with you as part of your...
As you would expect from a full-service firm we offer a wide range of high-quality private client services...