Working with you
We specialise in advising a wide range of clients including funders, employers, contractors, sub-contractors and professional teams. Clients require different levels of service from us depending on the project and we tailor our input to suit your requirements.
We provide contractual advice on a wide range of construction documents including reviewing standard and bespoke building contracts, professional appointments and collateral warranties. We deal with a full range of construction disputes including claims for payment/delay and defective works. We support clients with adjudication, mediation and litigation in the Technology and Construction Court. We have extensive expertise of professional negligence claims against construction professionals arising out of defective construction works.
We advise on a full range of construction sector services including:
- JCT and other standard contracts
- bespoke contracts
- professional appointments of architects, M&E consultants and structural engineers
- collateral warranties
- step-in rights
- parent company guarantees
- construction disputes in the Technology and Construction Court
- arbitration, adjudication and mediation
- professional negligence claims