Intellectual Property, IT and e-commerce
Working with you
Intellectual Property is an important for all businesses, from both protecting a brand, goodwill and reputation to exploiting your IP rights. We assist you with registering trade marks, licensing and selling IP rights, protecting IP rights (including legal proceedings for infringement) and domain name disputes.
IT is a key part of modern business with IT infrastructures, service and support being key to fulfilling customer orders and service delivery. We advise on IT contracts, web-design contracts and software licensing.
E-commerce has changed the way our clients do business creating opportunities to market their goods and services to customers across the UK and abroad. Doing business across the internet requires compliance with complex legislation designed to protect consumers, for example, cancellation rights. We provide practical advice and guidance on a broad range of e-commerce issues from website terms and conditions to privacy policies.
We advise on a full range of Intellectual Property, IT and e-commerce services including:
- website terms & conditions
- domain name disputes
- privacy policies and disclaimers
- IT equipment and services contracts
- managed services contracts
- software as a service (SaaS) contracts
- data processing agreements
- data protection
- licences and assignments of intellectual property rights
- trade mark applications
- trade mark infringement and disputes
- non disclosure agreements