Open Sauce - Don’t miss the event everyone’s talking about
by Lee Taylor, 14 December 2016
Steele Raymond are proud to sponsor Open Sauce, Bournemouth’s favourite networking event, and we’re doing it again in January 2017.
After the first event in October, Open Sauce has already established itself as the go-to networking event for the ambitious, bold and curious. The next event will be at Canvas Loft Bar, Bournemouth on the 19th January 2017. Come along and see what all the noise is about.
Here’s what our attendees are saying:
“Serendipity in action. Business networking meets stand-up. Refreshing change and terrific buzz. Serious fun! Sign up for the next one. You won't regret it.”
“Positive vibes. Positive ideas. Positive people.”
As well as great a networking opportunity, the January event will include:
- Six short* but inspirational lightning talks (*exactly 6mins 40secs long) from our speakers
- A complimentary drink
- An exclusive copy of Open Sauce magazine
Open Sauce will be compared by author, speaker and broadcaster, Dave Birss. You’re in very capable hands.
What you’ll take away from the event:
- Learn insights and tips to develop your business and career (not to mention an exclusive magazine)
- Share your experiences and contribute to the community
- Connect with other peers and professionals in an inspirational environment
Don’t miss out – 50% of tickets already sold. Book your ticket.
Proudly sponsored by Steele Raymond LLP, Open Sauce is produced by Think Create Do, the team behind Silicon Beach,That’s The Way To Do It, Once Upon A Time, She Who Dares Wins, The Brilliant BIMA Breakfast Briefings.