Business client, Bournemouth
“I have to say that as usual we are very grateful to all at Steele Raymond who have helped us with various issues throughout the year. We always have confidence that matters will be dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner when we deal with your company."
An introduction to Alice
Alice is a dispute resolution solicitor in our top-tier dispute resolution team.
Alice enjoys acting for both individual and business clients on a wide range of commercial and employment disputes.
Alice always aims to achieve the best commercial outcome for her clients.
Alice graduated from the University of Warwick in 2015 with a first class law degree and several awards for academic achievement. She went on to complete her Legal Practice Course at Bournemouth University where she gained a distinction and was awarded the Dorset Magistrates’ Association Prize for Excellence in Advocacy.
We will only use this information to handle your enquiry and will not share it with anyone else.
- Contractual disputes
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Commercial agency disputes
- Construction disputes
- Employment disputes
- Professional negligence disputes
- Alternative dispute resolution including negotiation, mediation and adjudication
Construction DisputesAdvising parties on a full range of construction disputes including complex claims in relation to defective design and construction of premises and professional negligence claims arising out of major construction projects
- Advising the owners of a new build premises in connection with a claim for remedial works and damages for loss of rental income as a result of defective construction works
- Advising on a complex adjudication in relation to the recovery of sums due under a construction contract
Director and shareholder disputesAdvising a director on multiple claims against other directors and shareholders including directors duties and recovery of unauthorised payments
Employment disputesAdvising employers and employees on the effect of restrictive covenants in employment contracts
- Assisting with the settlement of various employment claims – acting for employers and employees
Commercial Agency ClaimsAdvising both employers and agents on claims arising from the Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993 including facilitating the successful settlement of such claims
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond have once again been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in the latest edition ...
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond has welcomed newly qualified solicitor Alice Toop to its Dispute Resolution Team. ...