A brief introduction
Amie is an Associate within the firm's Commercial Property Team, specialising in Landlord and Tenant work. Amie predominately acts for retailers and has significant experience working with national high street retailers in the UK advising from both a Landlord and Tenant perspective. Amie deals with disposals, acquisitions, expansions, relocations, lease renewals, surrenders, licences, regears etc.
Amie also has experience acting for various business clients and investors in the retail and industrial sector in connection with landlord and tenant matters dealing with large property portfolios and general asset management.
- acting for sole traders and national retailers in relation to their commercial property transaction;
- acting for business clients in relation to their investment in real estate;
- dealing with asset management work for large real estate portfolios;
- acting for various UK national fashion and sports retailers in relation to various property requirements;
- acting for the UK’s largest licensed betting office in relation to various property dealings;
- acting for one of the UK’s leading opticians in relation to their commercial property work;
- acting for an investor disposing and acquiring properties and general asset management.