A brief introduction
Jennifer is a partner in the firm’s commercial property team and is also the training principal for the firm. She has significant experience in advising on a wide range of property transactions with a particular focus on landlord and tenant matters and transactions involving the leisure and retail sectors.
Jennifer has been recommended by The Legal 500 and has been awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Registration Law.
- acting for investors in relation to their commercial property transaction
- acting for SIPP and SSAS pension trustee clients in the purchase, sale and management of their portfolio
- acting for business occupiers acquiring sites and taking commercial leases
- dealing with the property aspects of corporate acquisitions and disposal
- acting for one of the UK’s leading builders’ and plumbers’ merchant in relation to its various property requirements
- advising a betting shop operator in relation to the property aspects of its corporate acquisition programme
- acting for one of the UK’s largest coffee shop operators in relation to the acquisition of new sites including new build developments