Associate of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
A brief introduction
Joanna will guide you through the sometimes daunting conveyancing process. She always builds rapport with clients, other lawyers and estate agents to help smooth and progress the transactional process.
As well as being qualified to deal with your residential sale or purchase from initial instruction to completion, Joanna can also provide advice on Stamp Duty Land Tax, declarations of trust for joint purchasers, questions as to the mortgage process and indemnity insurance information.
Joanna is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives. She is currently studying for the final part of her qualification before graduating as a Chartered Legal Executive.
- re-mortgages and transfers of equity
- development sales
- the set up and administration of property management companies
- removing secured debts from property titles
- dealing with numerous residential transactions at any one time
- assisting local construction companies in the sale and management of various plots and developments