A brief introduction
Laura is a solicitor in the private client team managing a caseload of probate and estate administration, Will drafting, Lasting Power of Attorney preparation, Enduring Power of Attorney registration, Court of Protection applications, trust management and the management of people’s affairs.
She is also working towards the STEP diploma in Trust and Estate Administration.
- Estate administration
- Will preparation
- Lasting Power of Attorney preparation
- Court of Protection applications
- Advising executors regarding claims for unused nil rate band to ensure no inheritance tax is paid on an estate
- Advising relatives on the rules of intestacy where there is no Will and subsequently administering the estate
- Management of affairs of a severely disabled client under a Court of Protection order
- Advising on Deeds of Variation to reduce the impact of inheritance tax on an estate