Business Development Director
A brief introduction
Lee has a wealth of marketing and professional service experience having worked in the legal industry for over 15 years.
Lee has management responsibility for the business development and strategic direction of the marketing for the firm in addition to supporting all staff, the managing partner and the management board.
Like Steele Raymond, Lee prioritises client care and ensures that the firms systems are in place - all designed to ensure that the firm retains its status as one of the region's leading firms of solicitors.
- Client care and new business development
- Digital marketing strategy, planning and implementation
- Understanding of both B2B and B2C professional service markets
- Developing strategic and integrated multi channel marketing/communication plans
- Client account management (CRM) and client engagement strategic planning
- Brand building, management and implementation
- Key Event Management