A brief introduction
Lindsay has a breadth of experience in all areas of divorce and separation matters including issues relating to child arrangements. She has particular expertise in one of the most complex areas of family law relating to the division of assets for separated unmarried couples.
Lindsay is an energetic and passionate lawyer who understands that her clients need a balanced combination of personal qualities with expert knowledge to deal with the intricacies of their disputes many of which include businesses, high fund value pensions and trusts. Lindsay’s approach, either in her capacity as a solicitor or mediator, is to guide clients with appropriate options to enable them to reach a fair resolution.
- divorce and separation for both opposite and same sex couples
- financial issues on divorce and separation
- cohabitation (unmarried couples) issues
- child arrangements including decisions as to where a child is to live, how often they will spend time with parents and grandparents and specific issues such as choice of schooling and medical treatment
Lindsay is a member of Resolution, the national organisation of family lawyers (committed to non-confrontational divorce, separation and other family matters) for finances and cohabitation. Lindsay is also a family mediator accredited by the Law Society.
- to provide constructive advice that is clear and supportive
- be available and accessible at all times
- help you to resolve difficult issues with minimum of anxiety and delay
- take a pragmatic and robust approach when needed
- where possible resolve matters through discussion and negotiation