A brief introduction
Michelle is an approachable tenacious Family Lawyer operating from our Southbourne office. Michelle has considerable experience in dealing with all family matters which arise as a result of separation. These include divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, injunction proceedings, cohabitation, financial settlements and children disputes.
Michelle offers clear and precise advice ensuring that all parties stay focused on fair outcomes which is particularly important as Michelle regularly deals with family matters that involve children.
Michelle is also an experienced Mediator and can, where it is considered appropriate, consult with children within the mediation process endeavoring to limit the impact of the separation upon all members of the family.
- divorce and separation for both opposite and same sex couples
- financial issues on divorce and separation to include financial agreements for the children
- cohabitation to include cohabitation agreements
- pre-nuptial and pre-registration agreements
- child disputes to include the time that the child spends with their parents/grandparents
Michelle is a member of Resolution, the national organisation of family lawyers (committed to non-confrontational divorce, separation and other family matters) for finances and cohabitation. Michelle is also a family mediator accredited by the Family Mediation Council.
- to provide constructive advice that is clear and supportive
- be available and accessible at all times
- help you to resolve difficult issues with minimum of anxiety and delay
- take a pragmatic and robust approach when needed
- where possible resolve matters through discussion and negotiation