A brief introduction
Nick is a partner in the company & commercial team. He acts for a wide range of business clients across various sectors, advising on complex corporate transactions including company sales, purchases and mergers.
Nick undertakes a significant volume of private equity work including the popular EIS scheme. Nick also has a busy trademark practice (covering many jurisdictions) and often assists clients with the sale and purchase of large yachts and aircraft.
- advising sellers and buyers of companies and businesses (shares and asset sales and purchases)
- acting on mergers, de-mergers and re-organisation
- advising on shareholder and joint venture agreements, articles of associations and constitutions generally
- advising on a variety of share schemes
- private equity investment, including EIS and SEIS
- advising on intellectual property, particularly trademarks
- Lead Adviser on the sale of Hotel Collingwood, Bournemouth
- Lead Adviser on the sale of a long established Wimborne-based dental practice, MouthPeace Dental
- Lead Adviser to Stewarts Garden Centre on the acquisition of Abbey Garden Centre in Hampshire
- Lead Adviser to the Clark Group on a number of EIS investments including;
- Press London – an exclusive cold-pressed juice brand with a concession in Selfridges and stores in other London locations.
- Wild Nutrition – a nutritional and whole food supplement brand.
- Mr Hare – a premium designer shoe brand based in Mayfair, London.
- Lead Adviser on the sale of the Golden Acres Group to Wyevale Garden Centres (Terra Firma). For further details click here.
- Lead Adviser on the EIS investment in local business Fusion Wifi, one of many businesses in Bournemouth’s booming digital economy sector.
- Lead Adviser the sale of Subsea Vision to James Fisher Plc. For further details click here.
- Lead Adviser on the sale by Robert Braithwaite CBE DL of his shares in Sunseeker to the Dalian Wanda Group as part of the £300m sale of Sunseeker, the UK builders of the world famous Sunseeker motoryachts. For further details click here.
- Lead Adviser on the formation and EIS investment in the new Poole based watch manufacturer, Elliot Brown