Helping you with family law & finance
Financial Settlement Solicitors
Financial arrangements can be the major cause of worry for anyone going through separation and divorce.
At Steele Raymond, our experienced family lawyers have a wealth of experience in handling the financial side of a relationship breakdown and will guide you through the financial settlement process in a precise and confident manner whether the financial landscape is comprised of complex financial structures or otherwise. In short: we know what works and what doesn’t.
We will inform and advise you of the relevant requirements and procedure involved in dealing with financial settlement arising on divorce and how to ensure a settlement is properly recorded. We will assist you through the financial disclosure process that takes place and ensure that your settlement options are fully considered so as to afford you the opportunity to make fully informed decisions with the best guidance.
The result? Our family law experts provide you with the valuable insights and detailed options you need, so that you can achieve your goals and reach a financial settlement taking you into the future with confidence and certainty.
Helping you get your financial settlement right
Our experienced family lawyers can provide advice on the financial and tax consequences of divorce, dissolution or relationship breakdown.
For more information on how we can help you:
- deal with a divorce or dissolution generally, visit our Divorce and Dissolution page
- deal with the end of your relationship where you are unmarried or not in a civil partnership visit our Relationship Breakdown page
- plan for Asset Protection and how your assets could be dealt with in the event of separation or divorce
- reach your own decisions outside of formal Court proceedings, visit our Family Mediation page
- deal with any matters concerning arrangements for your children and parenting decisions or matters concerning arrangements for your children, visit our Children page
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Here’s just a few examples of how our divorce and family finance lawyers have helped clients.
We can help you deal with the following matters which may arise in a financial settlement:
- assisting with financial disclosure
- the future of your family home and personal assets
- pension sharing
- business assets
- inherited wealth
- property and investments
- your expenses and expenditure
- maintenance (including advice on the review and variation of maintenance orders)
- any tax and trust issues (see: Tax & Trusts)
What our clients say:
Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am really grateful that I met you two, my dream team as I always refer you to. I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathetic towards your clients. I would strongly recommend you, Lindsay, to other people”
Mr S, Bournemouth,
“Thank you for your kind words and for acting so well for me in what was, to say the least, a very trying negotiation given the stance and ambiguity along the way. Wishing you a great year”
Ms M, Winchester, Family Client, Bournemouth
“I am sure many of your clients would feel the same way about you, your attention to detail, professionalism, sympathy towards clients ... I would strongly recommend you to other people”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, our philosophy is simple: we give you an uncompromising, high-quality and bespoke...
If you’re not married or in a civil partnership, separating from your partner can be fraught with...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond LLP has unveiled the refurbishment of its Southbourne offices. The refurbishment has created a new fresh office ...
From 6 April 2017, new rules come into effect for individuals who are not domiciled in the UK. In very broad terms, a non-UK domiciled person is someone ...