Caring for you and your financial security
Experienced Personal Injury Claims Solicitors
Being seriously injured can have a devastating and life-changing impact on you and your loved ones.
It can often mean an unexpected loss of income, prolonged rehabilitation and having to make changes - sometimes significant - to day-to-day living arrangements.
At Steele Raymond, our compassionate and caring personal injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with life-changing injuries and obtaining compensation for negligence and wrongdoing.
Our goal is to help you secure your future so you can get on with your recovery and living your life.
Helping you with personal injury law
Our experienced personal injury lawyers can provide advice on:
- road traffic accidents
- accidents at work
- clinical negligence including catastrophic surgical error
- dental negligence
- GP negligence
- complaints in relation to medical treatment by GPs, the NHS or a private hospital
- poor treatment in care or nursing homes
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and friendly personal injury lawyers can help you:
- work out what dispute resolution option is the most appropriate for you (such as litigation or alternative dispute resolution)
- issue a pre-litigation letter before action
- issue a claim in the appropriate court
- manage all phases of litigation, with a view to settling if a satisfactory and resolution can be achieved
- make a complaint against a business or relevant authority
- liaise with any ombudsman
- make a claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
What our clients say:
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
When a dispute arises at work or you need help dealing with an employment law matter, knowing what to...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
A firm tabloid favourite, used without reservation or hesitation, is the continual use of the phrase “common law husband and wife” as if it is real and ...
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond has continued its expansion in the region with the addition of a newly qualified contentious wills, trusts and ...