We care, because you do
Our care law solicitors
Rising demand for healthcare, staffing shortages, the pressure on public funding, and the need to deliver high-quality care are challenges wherever you operate in the sector.
Change is ever present.
At Steele Raymond, we help you manage this change and take advantage of any opportunities it presents.
But we know that not all change is helpful. Our experienced care solicitors can also help you manage any challenging legal issues.
Helping you with care legal advice
We’ve been helping care homes, day nurseries, dentists, vets, pharmacies and GP medical practices tackle their legal and regulatory issues for decades. Our care law specialists strip away the jargon and give you a clear advantage in today’s demanding marketplace.
We also have a wealth of experience acting for banks who are looking to lend to businesses in this sector and equally this insight gives us an added advantage when acting for borrowers.
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and solutions-focused care lawyers can help you:
- negotiate and agree key commercial contracts including NHS contracts
- resolve any complex licensing or regulatory issues
- sell or buy your business or practice
- purchase, sell and mortgage your property
- negotiate and agree leases and renewals
- navigate the complexities of the law and practice of care law including the requirements of the Care Quality Commission, NHS England and other bodies
- handle challenging complaints, and grievance and disciplinary matters
- review and draft employment and agency staff contracts and policies
- settle any disputes
- work out an appropriate dispute resolution strategy and identify the most appropriate route for you
- manage all phases of the dispute resolution process
What our clients say:
Carl Ferrand, Residential Conveyancing Client
“I have used Steele Raymond for my last two house moves and each time they have provided a fantastic service and were always available quickly to respond to any questions I had along the way”
Company & Commercial, Bournemouth
“On behalf of the partnership may I thank you for your generosity, efficiency and support – and above all for your patience!”
Karina Grassy , Slumbersac
“Steele Raymond have depth of knowledge across all of their commercial teams has given us the confidence to grow the business knowing that we are built on very solid foundations”
Mr S, Bournemouth,
“Thank you for your kind words and for acting so well for me in what was, to say the least, a very trying negotiation given the stance and ambiguity along the way. Wishing you a great year”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related Services h2 >
At Steele Raymond, we cut to the heart of any dispute and bring it all into focus for you. Our pragmatic...
Few people enjoy the prospect of a property dispute. However, for many of us, at one time or another,...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
In the recent case of Heathcote and another v Doal and another  the County Court at Birmingham Technology and Construction Court reiterated the importance ...
Thirty leading entrepreneurs in the South have been given insights into how to build and secure value in their businesses. The seminar was held by commercial ...