A study in legal excellence
Our education lawyers
Education has changed beyond recognition in recent years.
And the pace of change isn’t letting up. If anything, it’s quickening.
Our seasoned education lawyers help to keep you one step ahead of developments, whether it be advising you on challenging matters of governance and policy, or helping you apply the letter of the law.
At Steele Raymond, our focussed solutions and fresh perspectives take the hard work out of managing change and dealing with your day-to-day challenges.
Helping you with education legal advice
From primary education through to higher and further education, from the public sector to the private sector, our proactive and knowledgeable education solicitors have a wealth of experience in education law and how it works in practice.
Our education law specialists also include partners who are school governors in both sectors. We know that there is nothing like on-the-ground practical knowledge to understand the challenges that schools and colleges face daily.
There’s no substitute for hard-earned experience.
Our responsive and solutions-focused education lawyers can help you:
- understand the legal and practical aspects of your campus management including staffing and education provision
- find and put into place the right corporate structure and constitution, such as when setting up an academy
- navigate the complexities of the law, practice and politics of education law including corporate law and charity law
- handle challenging grievance and disciplinary matters (for staff and students)
- handle property matters
- settle any disputes and complaints
- advising on all aspects of employment law
- assist with school fees recovery
- with the merger of schools and colleges
- work out an appropriate dispute resolution strategy and identify the most appropriate route for you
- manage all phases of the dispute resolution process
What our clients say:
Martin Stewart , Stewarts Garden Centres
“The commercial legal advice provided to us by Steele Raymond has been of huge value throughout this acquisition. The team has been by our side every step of the way, providing responsive and first-class commercial advice”
Mavis Fernandes, Residential Conveyancing Client
“I was delighted to be introduced to Steele Raymond. The house was sold today and they were simply great. Very professional and helpful. Much relieved and unburdened”
Wills & Probate Client, Bournemouth
“May I take this opportunity of thanking you and all personnel at Steele Raymond for the very professional and courteous manner in which you have dealt with my cousin’s affairs”
Guy Tritton, Business Client
“As a barrister, I am usually very critical about other lawyers’ services but I have nothing but praise for their professionalism, courtesy, thoroughness and value for money”
OTHER SERVICES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Related Services h2 >
In any M&A deal, there’s no substitute for proven expertise. Over the past four decades we’ve been involved...
Commercial contracts are the bread and butter of your business: an essential tool to help you manage...
OUR EXPERTS SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related News & Insights
Leading Dorset solicitors Steele Raymond has reached another milestone having been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in ...
Leading Dorset commercial solicitors Steele Raymond LLP has once again been recognised as one of Dorset and the South West's leading law firms in the latest ...